Website new look and structure
You may notice some changes to TNI's website. Here are some of the changes we have made and why and how you can help us make it better.
TNI's job is to communicate ideas and research so our website is critical to our success. Over the last months, we have been working to improve a few things on the website.
Here are some of the changes we have introduced with this redesign:
- Cleaner, less cluttered look to the pages and overall design
- Improved navigation for users to make it easier to find information
- New sub-menus for Projects allowing you to see all parts of our project work more easily
- Better promotion of our main publications
- Special feature 'hub' pages that allows us to feature key topics, issues and campaigns
- Better integration of social media into the website
- Updated interface in the back-end improving usability for editors and administrators
As is the case with all web relaunches, there may be some disruption in terms of broken links and pages that might not display properly. We would appreciate your feedback in identifying these. Please bear in the mind that the redesign work is also not finished as we have lots of work we still plan to implement over the coming months that were not ready to launch right now.
We would also love to have your comments on any of the changes – positive or negative – as this will help us as we continue to work to improve the website.
For any feedback, please go to our website feedback form at http://www.tni.org/webform/website-feedback
TNI would like to thank the web collective Koumbit, and Shane Bill in particular ,as well as Antje and Kester for their technical support and Melissa Wilson and Tessa Kersten of TNI for managing this redesign.