Regulating Cannabis in Accord with International Law: Options to Explore
The 61st session of the Commission on Narcotics Drugs takes place in Vienna (Austria) between 12th March and 16th March 2018. This year, TNI co-organises another side event to address the rising tension between the UN drug control conventions and shifts in policy towards non-medical cannabis, exploring a number of options of treaty reform which can be pursued by reform-minded countries like Canada and the United States.
- Dave Bewley-Taylor, Swansea University, U.K.
- Martin Jelsma, Transnational Institute, Netherlands
- Annette Henry, Cannabis Licensing Authority, Jamaica
- Allyn Taylor, University of Washington School of Law, U.S.
- John Walsh (Moderator), Washington Office on Latin America, U.S.
Click here to see the full programme of the 61st session of the CND.