Justice Matters - Jenny Franco
Jenny Franco of our Agrarian Justice team talks about the injustices her team tries to overcome through rigorous analyses and presenting alternatives.
Jenny Franco in this interview answers the following questions:
- Tell us about the kinds of injustice your organisation faces?
- Give us an example of what is driving these injustices?
- What are you and your organsation doing to overcome these injustices?
- What are the difficulties in your work?
- What needs to change to achieve justice?
- What would a just future look like?
This video was produced by the Global Environmental Justice Group in the School of International Development (DEV), University of East Anglia. It was funded by International Development UEA, a charitable company which manages the research, professional training and consultancy activities of DEV faculty and external associates.