How to stop the displacement of millions caused by European arms exports
Our groundbreaking report ‘Smoking Guns’ found that European arms exports have contributed to the displacement of at least 1.1 million people. Our research joined the dots between Europe’s arms exports, forced displacement and migration.
4pm (CET) - 28 September 2021
- Dr. Hannah Neumann (MEP, The Greens/European Free Alliance)
- Catherine Woollard (Director, European Council on Refugees and Exiles)
- Andrew Feinstein (Author ‘The Shadow World: Inside the Global Arms Trade’)
- Apostolis Fotiadis (Researcher/Co-author 'Smoking Guns' report)
- Leone Hadavi (OSINT EU Arms Investigator)