Ideas into movement
If you enjoy our work, please consider making a donation. No amount is too small. Your contribution will ensure our independence and sustain the Transnational Institute's mission: strengthening international social movements with rigorous research, reliable information, sound analysis and constructive proposals that advance progressive, democratic policy change and common solutions to global problems.
"If only we had the resources of those we are up against, we could change the world. "
TNI throughout its history has
- Frequently identified crucial issues on the horizon
- Been bold in tackling structures of power
- Had a deep mutually respectful relationship with grassroots movements
- Brought together and catalysed networks
- Dedicated itself to putting forward alternative proposals
What they say about us
Your rich network of scholars, researchers and journalists helped to create the intellectual frame for the most important movements of my lifetime. I cannot describe how much I have learned from you, and relied upon you, over the years. Thank you for continuing to push yourselves, and all of us, to keep digging deeper.
— Naomi Klein, Author of 'The Shock Doctrine' and 'No Logo'.