Susan George is one of TNI's most renowned people for her long-term and ground-breaking analysis of global issues. "How to win the Class War - The Lugano Report II" is the newest of her sixteen widely translated books. She describes her work in a cogent way that has come to define TNI: "The job of the responsible social scientist is first to uncover these forces [of wealth, power and control], to write about them clearly, without jargon... and finally..to take an advocacy position in favour of the disadvantaged, the underdogs, the victims of injustice."
Honorary doctorates from the University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne and the Universidad Nacional de Educacion a Distancia of Madrid as well as the first “Outstanding Public Scholar Award" of the International Political Economy section of the International Studies Association.
- Informations practique Susan George - Francais-2010.pdf (72.01 KB)
- bio_susan_george_august_2013_0.pdf (61.68 KB)
- bio_susan_george_francais_august_2013.pdf (45.29 KB)
- Susan George full biography_0.pdf (156.53 KB)
- susangeorge-speaking.pdf (66 KB)
- High resolution portrait Susan George (539.42 KB)
- Portrait Susan George (13.96 KB)
- Portrait Susan George (preferred) (418.7 KB)